Toggle Message Visibility   Welcome to our Community, Guest!

Get involved and become a part of our growing community. It's absolutely free! Register an account and join us today. Already a member? Sign in!

Issue information

• 2 - Fair

• Resolved - Fixed

• -

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Manhack sounds play in the manhack spawn area

Posted by Halsh on 17 July 2010 - 07:54 PM

The sound of a manhack can be clearly heard in and around the room the manhacks spawn in, despite the fact there're no visible manhacks left alive (we killed the ones which spawned in the room). I was unable to confirm with the Overwatch as to whether there was a manhack outside the room in the void or whether it was just an audio issue.

I have only encountered it once.

Updating State to: New/Open

This one is going to be a bit tricky to reproduce without more information..

Updating status to: Pending - Awaiting Feedback
Updating State to: Pending

I'm honestly not sure what to say about this one.. The room is empty until the Overwatch triggers the trap (button), which spawns manhacks and opens the door. I don't see any way for them to end up in the void either.

Is it possible you just didn't see it?

I was there as well, there were no Manhacks anywhere in the area, but I could have sworn the Overwatch said there were no Manhacks there. Either way, it was a simple "stopsound" solution.

Updating Internal ID to: 0603

Updating status to: Confirmed - Code Issue
Updating severity to: 1 - Low
Updating State to: Confirmed

I found another problem that could also be causing this, this time map-related. We'll fix both at the same time.

Updating severity to: 2 - Fair

Quick update: We fixed one of the issues, the other is a bit more difficult. We're aiming to have it fixed by the public release (v1.1.0).

changed status to: Resolved - Fixed

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users