←  General Discussions

rM Community

»

What happened to the Coast map?

Sarge's Photo Sarge 08 Aug 2011

Hi, this is a very quick question: I remember seeing a trailer uploaded by Overwatch mod's official Youtube channel entitled "Preview 1". I recall seeing a fully textured and modelled map called Coast, but the map doesn't seem exist when click create a new server in the game. Was it removed or what?
Quote

AndY's Photo AndY 08 Aug 2011

View PostSarge, on 08 August 2011 - 07:54 AM, said:

Hi, this is a very quick question: I remember seeing a trailer uploaded by Overwatch mod's official Youtube channel entitled "Preview 1". I recall seeing a fully textured and modelled map called Coast, but the map doesn't seem exist when click create a new server in the game. Was it removed or what?
It's in the -Dev build (we haven't included it in the public releases yet for various reasons).
Quote

rickinator9's Photo rickinator9 09 Aug 2011

I'm pretty sure the major gameplay mechanics aren't finished yet as of the current builds.
Quote

AndY's Photo AndY 09 Aug 2011

View Postrickinator9, on 09 August 2011 - 05:54 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure the major gameplay mechanics aren't finished yet as of the current builds.
That's one of the "various reasons" I mentioned.
Quote