owc_complex [Works and testing]
Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:28 PM
- The strider will be standing and smashing the rebels under him
- The strider will be moving fast and attack the camping rebels in small corridors and barriers.
Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:33 AM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:13 AM
My trap ideas
- Bridge trap ( disabled a forcefield bridge for 5 sec and rebels fell under the hole )
- Train trap ( on train station the Overwatch sending a train to smash the rebels when they must cross the train tracks )
- Laser trap ( in small corridoor the overwatch will be activate the trap room and activate the forcefields and the rebels in this room will be distracted by laser generators , if they will be dead the forcefield will be deactivated but you can use it once soo you must use it in great moment )
Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:53 AM
There's also the classic headcrabcanister
Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:11 AM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:07 PM
As for the trap, I like the train trap, provided there is a delay, and maybe a bell or train horn to warn the GPs of it's appoach.
Another option could be to make a long, slow train in order to split up the players.
If you do the lazer trap, there is an article somewhere on the internet about the making of (the unfortunatly dead mod) Jailbreak Source. Which had a laser escape scene that had balence issues leading the easter egg and community meme of "Fuck those lasers!". In short, it was hard to test and balance as testers just got good at it over time, so when the map went public no one could manage it.
Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:57 AM
On this map the players ( rebels ) must teamworking to win becouse on this map Rush it's a not good idea becouse overwatch can set some traps , ambushes etd. You should be can find some good weapons in big armories.
Edited by Cg_comb-Zombie_tank, 03 November 2012 - 07:01 AM.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:56 PM
Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:42 AM
I have to change a areas again and change some stuff but now i waiting for new computer
Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:02 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users