←  News & Information

rM Community

»

Podcast17 Interview & Post-Show Playti...

AndY's Photo AndY 17 Jun 2012

Posted Image

This past week, following Overwatch's 1.5.0 release, Podcast 17 invited us on their live show for an interview and post-show play session with their community!

We talked about both Overwatch and Intruder Alert! during the two events and even mentioned a few details regarding IA! that we hadn't released before.

They're definitely worth a watch, so take a look (Episode #191 Details):

You can also watch the video above on YouTube.


You can also watch the video above in HD on YouTube.



Enjoy!
Quote

ScrooLewse's Photo ScrooLewse 19 Jun 2012

Very informative. Sadly I didn't have the time for the full podcast, but I did catch the Lets Play and it really shed some light on redMatter's design methods. Which as always I find fascinating.

EDIT: It also taught me how you're supposed to beat Superfortress. DAMN THAT CHOPPER.
Quote