ow_prison.png 38.6K 64 downloads
Description: A fortified Combine prison with a wide-range Communications Tower has been wreaking havoc on the nearby Rebel communications. Desperate to send out transmissions, the Rebels devise a plan to start a prison riot and sneak into the prison via a supply train, breach the facility, and destroy the Communications Tower. If they fail, the Overwatch will launch a massive counter-attack and eradicate all organized Rebel forces in the outlying sectors. At all costs must the Rebels, or Overwatch, succeed.
Prisons are built to keep people from breaking out, these Rebels are the only ones who want to break in.
- Break through the courtyard gate
- Demolish/open the inner Combine penitentiary gate
- Assault the main prison facility, destroy the Combine Communications Tower
- Defend the courtyard from forward Rebel advance
- Protect the inner wall gate from destruction/breach
- Make your last stand inside the prison facility, defend the Communications Tower at all costs
- Rebel forces ride in on a train, they enter a small storage area and stock up on health and ammo. Riot shields and medpacks are available. The Rebels then press a button, which blows open the door of the storage facility. An alarm goes off, and the Rebels then storm the prison facility. They fight their way to the courtyard gate, and blow it a small portion of it open. Then, they fight their way through the Overwatch forces and toward the inner wall gate. They blow a small portion of it open, and advance toward the prison facility. They blow the door open and fight their way through the narrow hallways and prison cells until they reach the communications tower(a generator) Along the way, they need to find grenades to blow it up. Once its destroyed, the Rebels win.
My to-do list:
7. Make lightning
8. Playtest/make final adjustments
9. Quadtruple-check EVERYTHING
10. Submit developer version to AndY, I will continue to work on the map if I win.