- Download the Update Tool: http://www.steampowe...supdatetool.exe
- Install it to a path without spaces in the folder names (so C:\Program Files\Something is a bad idea)
- Run hldsupdatetool.exe to update the tool itself
- Run hldsupdatetool -command update -game "orangebox" -dir C:\whateverfolderhere[NoTrailingSlash\]
- That will create 2 folders at that location, hl2 and orangebox
- Put a copy of Overwatch in the orangebox folder as well (next to the bin and hl2 folders). Make sure GameInfo.txt is in the Overwatch folder
- Run srcds.exe -console -game Overwatch +exec server.cfg +map ow_citadel +maxplayers 8 -tickrate 66 +fps_max 300 [and whatever other parameters you need, like +ip and -port]
Note: For the time being, our Updater utility does not work for servers. Do not try running it.